I made this card for the February 2012 sketch challenge at PaperWishes. It is a perfect card for a quilter. It is based on the Cedars of Lebanon quilt block pattern. The technique I used for making this quilt block is very similar to iris folding. The papers are mostly from Hot off the Press and are listed below.
- Cellophane tape
- Glue stick
- Card blank 4.25" x 5.5"
- Birthday Border Sheet (HOTP)
- Circles on Green paper (HOTP)
- Orange Microdot paper
- Roses in Harmony paper pack (HOTP)
- Sew Cute paper pack (HOTP)
- Just a Note stamp (HOTP Expressions #1002)
- Noteworthy stamp set (HOTP)
- Red pigment ink
Cedars of Lebanon pattern
Cedars of Lebanon paper folding instructions